It offers an SMS service where all customers can easily check their bill and also stay updated with their electricity bill payment and account information through the bill SMS service. In this article, we will tell you how to use the Fesco SMS service and its benefits, which provides consumers with direct information about their electricity bill on their mobile. For more details read the full blog.
How to Use FESCO SMS Service:
If you want to use the Fesco SMS server, you have to follow a few steps.
Register for the SMS Service
For this, customers have to first register for SMS service by visiting any Fesco website or any fee service center. You have to give your name, mobile number, and electricity meter number. Below is the explanation for its detailed process
- For this, you have to go to the Fesco online website.
- After that, the fee has to go to the bill SMS service page.
- You have to enter your reference number and your mobile number in the respective folder as per the image below.
- For this, you have to give your personal information on the application form by entering your mobile number.
- After that, it is also very important to read the terms and conditions carefully before submitting the form.
- After you add your reference number and mobile number.
- So it will be registered after that you have to follow the next steps.
SSend an SMS
Once you register. Consumers can then send an SMS to 8118 with the electricity meter number to check their current bill amount. And also you have to SMS your meter number to 8119 to check your account balance.
Receive a Confirmation SMS
When you send an SMS. After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS from Fesco providing the requested information.
Benefits of FESCO bill SMS Service:
Fesco’s SMS service provides a lot of benefits to its users
- Through this, users can easily check their electricity bill and account balance by sending an SMS from their mobile.
- This SMS service is available 24 hours a day so users can easily check their account information at any time.
- This SMS service is absolutely free so you don’t need to pay any kind of money.
- With this SMS service, customers don’t need to go to Fesco’s customer service center or wait in long queues to pay electricity bills, they can do it at home and easily get information about their bill. can get
- Using this service you can get instant notifications about your electricity bill due date power outage and other information.
- This Fesco SMS service provides a direct link to pay your bill through mobile banking, making paying your bill very easy.
- This provides you with the information you need most from Fesco, keeping you updated with relevant information.
- Fesco SMS is available 24 hours a day, allowing you to access your account wherever you are and keep you updated.
If you want to use the Fesco SMS service, the complete process is below.
- For this, you have to visit the Fesco website or any fee customer center and register for SMS service there.
- You have to send a message to 8118 with your electricity meter number to get your current bill amount and to get your mobile account balance you have to send a message to 8119 with your meter number.
- You will then receive a confirmation SMS from Fesco containing your application details.
Fesco provides a simple and convenient way for its customers to check their electricity bills and account balances through SMS service, which has been described in detail above, and provides a lot of benefits to the customers. Saves time and effort in managing Fesco SMS service provides a great way for customers to keep track of their electricity bills and avoid late payment charges or disconnection of electricity supply. By receiving your bill through this service, customers can easily stay updated and check their balances, balance due dates, and other important electricity account information.
FAQs (People also ask)
How can I get my Fesco bill by SMS?
You have to send a message to 8118 with your electricity meter number to receive your current balance and if you want to check your account balance then you have to send a message to 8119 with your electricity meter number. You will receive a confirmation message from FaceCo providing all the details
How do I check my Fesco bill Paid?
For this, you can enter your Bill Reference Number which is a 14-part code or customer ID from your electricity provider Fesco online bill payment, and check its status easily. Apart from this, you can also contact the customer service center of your electricity supplier and inquire about your bill payment status.
How can I check my Fesco bill is paid or not in Pakistan?
To check Fesco bill payment you have to go to the Fesco website and click on the bill payment tab enter your account number or CNIC number and click on the button The details of the bill will be paid or displayed to you
How do I find my bill reference number?
You can find it on your bill. It’s a 14-digit code written in a box. It’s usually at the bottom of the bill, written in a corner.